Association Liability Insurance
Not being exempt from Legal action, charitable and not-for-profit associations can be subject to substantial claims regardless of the goodwill intended. Whilst many members of community groups, not-for-profit organisations, and clubs are voluntary, their roles and the actions that occur within these Clubs and Associations means that the assets of both the Association and Directors could be subject to claims.
Sunshine State Insurance Brokers tailor insurance to your organisation’s unique mission and activities. This can include the following cover items:
- Professional Indemnity cover for allegations of incorrect Professional advice
- Association liability cover for claims against the association
- Office bearer’s liability cover and association reimbursement for claims against directors, officers and employees of the association
- Employment practice liability such as wrongful dismissal or discrimination claims against members
- Representation expenses at official investigations or inquiries
- Fidelity cover
- Tax audit
With a wide range of Insurers to utilise, Sunshine State Insurance Brokers can make insuring your Association easy and cost effective for you and your members.
Speak to one of our experienced account managers about Association Liability Insurance today.