Management Liability Insurance
Without adequate protection you could risk losing, not only your business, but also your personal assets. Management Liability insurance protects you personally and therefore your covers your wealth and lifestyle.
In this day and age, the costs required to defend allegations of wrongful acts alone can be crippling for businesses and individuals.
The areas of cover we can offer include:
- Directors and Officers Liability – ie your personal Liability as a director, including management and employees
- Fidelity – eg theft by employee, theft of Inventory, theft by contractor/consultant
- Statutory Liability – eg Work Cover fines, OH&S fines
- Employment Practices Liability – eg wrongful dismissal, sexual harassment
- Tax Audit
- Legal Expenses
The most common types of claims made under Management Liability insurance include:
- Breaches of director’s duties and/or fiduciary duties, including breach of trust
- False, misleading and deceptive conduct by directors/officers and employees
- Actions alleging improper and illegal conduct
- Statutory breach of duty, ie under legislation
- OH&S prosecutions and inquiries
- Employment, eg unfair/wrongful dismissal, discrimination, harassment, wrongful failure to employ or promote
- Defamation by directors/officers
- Breach of intellectual property rights by directors/officers
- Employee theft, including theft of money and property
- Statutory fines and penalties.
- Taxation investigation costs
Speak to one of our experienced account managers today.